TaylorHare is expanding
TaylorHare Architects is currently looking for an experienced Part-I (or recently qualified Part II) architectural assistant to join our team! The role will involve working on a variety of projects across all scales.
Our young and expanding practice thrives on its friendly atmosphere, encouraging all members of the team to exchange ideas and engage with a wide range of interesting projects. You should be enthusiastic, creative, and energetic, whilst a love of woefully poor music choices, a good hit of expresso coffee and a fondness for dogs also helps!
Responsibilities to include:
– 2D CAD drawings
– Physical model making
– 3D models using sketchup & 3Ds Max
– Presentation renders & visuals using Photoshop
– Graphic design & artwork for diagrams
– Compilation of presentations using InDesign
Required experience and skills:
– RIBA Part I Architecture degree
– High level of competency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite
– 3D modelling & physical modelling skills
– Excellent research and development techniques
– Ability to think creatively & problem solve through design
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good time management, planning and attention to detail
Salary in line with RIBA scales.
Applicants should post or email a CV and sample portfolio to email@example.com. Attachments should not exceed 10MB.
Applicants must be able to start end of June, and should state clearly their qualification level and earliest start date in their covering email.
Deadline for applications Monday 30th June 2017.