TaylorHare Architects is Hiring!
TaylorHare Architects is currently looking for experienced Part-I’s and a recently qualified Part II architectural assistant to join our team! The roles will involve working on a variety of projects across all scales.
Our young and expanding practice have just moved into new premises (designed by the practice) adjacent to our old office and are looking for talented individuals to join our growing studio. The practice thrives on its friendly atmosphere, encouraging all members of the team to exchange ideas and engage with a wide range of interesting projects. You should be enthusiastic, creative, and energetic, whilst a love of woefully poor music choices, a good hit of expresso coffee and a fondness for dogs is plus!
Responsibilities to include:
– 2D CAD drawings
– Physical model making
– 3D models using sketchup & 3Ds Max
– Presentation renders & visuals using Photoshop & VRay
– Graphic design & artwork for diagrams
– Compilation of presentations using InDesign
Required experience and skills:
– RIBA Part I/Part II Architecture degree
– High level of competency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
– Good working knowledge of Mac Computers including pages and numbers
– 3D modelling & physical modelling skills
– Excellent research and development techniques
– Ability to think creatively and problem solve through design
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good time management, planning and attention to detail
Salary in line with RIBA scales.
Applicants should post or email a CV and sample portfolio to email@example.com. Attachments should not exceed 10MB.
Applicants should state clearly their qualification level and earliest start date in their covering email.
Deadline for applications Friday 15th February 2019.