We Are Hiring – TaylorHare are Recruiting a new Studio Manager
TaylorHare Architects are looking for a new Studio Manager to join our young, energetic and ambitious team in the Kent office. The role will involve a wide variety of administrative tasks, both studio and project based, and puts you at the centre of our team.
Our practice thrives on its friendly atmosphere, encouraging all members of the team to exchange ideas and engage with a wide range of interesting projects. You should be enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated, whilst a love of woefully poor music choices, a good hit of espresso coffee and a fondness for dogs also helps!
As a relatively small team, you will be involved in all aspects of the practice including marketing, HR, practice management, office systems, finance and administration. Responsibilities are wide-ranging, but include:
– Studio Admin (First point of call, Policies & Protocols)
– Project Admin (Fee proposals, programmes & briefings)
– Director Admin (Emails, Whereabouts)
– HR (Support with recruitment, Time Sheets & Employee Reviews)
– Finances (Bookkeeping, VAT Returns, Cashflow Forecast)
– Other (Social media, PR and More)
Required experience and skills:
– Experience in an office/architectural environment would be advantageous
– Prioritisation and time management skills
– Organised & motivated with an ability to take initiative as well as work as part of team
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and time management
– Knowledge of Xero and Workflow Max or a similar accounting/project management software would be advantageous
– IT literate – knowledge of Apple iWork suite (Pages/ Numbers) and Adobe InDesign preferable
Applicants should email a CV and brief covering letter for the attention of Studio Manager, Amanda Masters to email@example.com. This should outline why you would like to work for the practice, together with how you meet the requirements of the role, details of any notice period you are required to work, salary expectations and suitable references. Applicants should be able to start in September.
TaylorHare Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer. No Recruitment Agencies.
Deadline for applications Friday 30th July 2021.